Tips to Photograph Evidence for Your Car Accident Claim
A detailed police report is a key piece of evidence for your claim. However, photographs allow you and the insurance company to see clearly how the car accident was probably caused.
The following are a few tips for capturing photographs of evidence:
- Photograph vehicle damage from several angles and distances.
- Photograph the area around the car accident to demonstrate road conditions (potholes, slippery road, lack of traffic signs, etc.)
- If there were foreign objects, debris or other items in the road that contributed to the car accident, photograph them as well.
- Take pictures of any injuries as soon after the car accident as possible. Better yet, include a ruler in photos taken at close range to show the actual size of the injury (i.e., a cut or bruise on a leg or knee).
- As the injury heals, take more photographs during the healing process. This can also help to convey the extent of your injuries.
If you were involved in a car accident, gathering evidence is the key to a successful claim. As the victim of a Villa Rica accident, you have rights that the insurance companies cannot ignore. While they have a team of lawyers working on their side, shouldn’t you have experienced legal representation fighting for your best interests? Before accepting any settlement offer, contact the Law Offices of Jason Schultz to schedule a FREE consultation on your case – 1-404-474-0804.