Tips to Avoid a Georgia Car Accident in a Company Vehicle
3/30/2012Auto crashes are a leading cause of death and injury and a Georgia car accident while driving a company vehicle can lead to physical and financial damage. Following these easy safety tips while using the company car can help prevent a car accident and having to file an injury claim.
Jason R. Schultz
Jason R. Schultz
- Follow the written policies and procedures for using company vehicles outlined by your employer.
- Never use drugs and/or alcohol when operating a vehicle.
- Always wear your seat belt when driving.
- In addition to established company policy, follow the posted rules and traffic laws when using the company car.
- If you notice something is wrong with the car tell a supervisor as soon as possible.
- Report any accidents or incidents to your employer as soon as they happen.
- Participate in any special vehicle training or education courses offered by your workplace.
If you follow these guidelines suggested by a Jonesboro personal injury attorney when using a company car at your job you will lower your chances of being involved in a car accident that can cause injury and other damages. Even with the highest amount caution accidents can still happen. If you are hurt and need to file an injury claim, contact a Jonesboro personal injury attorney for assistance.
Contacting a Jonesboro Personal Injury Attorney
As the victim of a Jonesboro car accident, you have rights that the insurance companies cannot ignore. While they have a team of lawyers working on their side, shouldn’t you have experienced legal representation fighting for your best interests? Before accepting any settlement offer, contact the Law Offices of Jason Schultz to schedule a FREE consultation on your case – 404-474-0804.
There are no comments.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Tips to Avoid a Georgia Car Accident in a Company Vehicle"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."