A bike accident in Villa Rica, Georgia could seriously injure your child. Therefore it's extremely important to teach children how to safely ride a bike in any setting, including a park, a street, or on a biking trail. In the event of an accident, a Carroll County child injury lawyer can help determine issues of negligence and, if appropriate, help you move forward with a child injury claim.
Preventing Bike Accidents: Safety Tips for Children
There are many tips you can discuss with your children regarding bicycle safety. The goal is to keep your children and others on the road safe from a variety of accidents involving cars and bicycles.
Some basic bicycle tips for your children include:
- avoid riding on busy streets;
- stop and look before entering a road or intersection;
- ride with traffic whether it is on the road, the shoulder or even on the sidewalk;
- obey all traffic signs and signals (stop signs, stop lights, crosswalks, etc);
- wear reflective gear or have a headlight/taillight on your bicycle while riding at night; and
- follow Georgia helmet laws.
Despite taking safety precautions, accidents still happen. If your child has been injured, do not hesitate to contact a Carroll County child injury lawyer.
Contacting a Carroll County Child Injury Lawyer
As the victim of a Villa Rica, Georgia accident, you have rights that the insurance companies can't ignore. While they have a team of lawyers working on their side, shouldn't you have experienced legal representation fighting for your best interests? Before accepting any settlement offer, contact the Law Offices of Jason Schultz to schedule a FREE consultation on your case - 404-474-0804.