6 National Prevention Strategies to Reduce Accidents in Forest Park, Georgia
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have devised prevention strategies in an attempt to enhance child pedestrian safety. If your child has been in an accident in Forest Park, Georgia, you'll want to discuss your legal options with a Clayton County child injury law firm.
6 Prevention Strategies to Improve Pedestrian Safety
The DOT's and the CDC's multi-faceted approach to creating a more pedestrian-friendly environment can help inform parents and caregivers of how to keep kids safer on roadways.
- Public Awareness - campaigns can be created that increase public awareness of pedestrian safety.
- Rule Enforcement - strategies can be enforced that encourage drivers and pedestrians to share the roadway and follow the laws and rules of the road.
- Improved Physical Environment - local officials and traffic engineers can work together to develop standards and systems that support pedestrian traffic.
- Walking Programs - states, federal agencies, parents, caregivers and school administrators can create coalitions and programs that encourage effective safe-walking programs for children.
- Research - research on pedestrian safety can be conducted, collected and utilized to enhance effective programs and public policy.
- Surveillance - local surveillance systems can be used to shed light on child pedestrian injures, which can help implement new safety measures.
If your child has already been injured in a pedestrian accident in Forest Park, Georgia, you'll want to work with a Clayton County child injury law firm, who can help you file your claim and get you the compensation you and your child deserve.
Contacting a Clayton County Child Injury Law Firm
Prevention strategies may reduce the likelihood of a childhood pedestrian in Forest Park, Georgia. However, if your family has already been struck by a terrible accident, you should be aware that you have rights that the insurance companies cannot ignore. While they have a team of lawyers working on their side, shouldn't you have experienced legal representation fighting for your best interests? Before accepting any settlement offer, contact the Law Offices of Jason Schultz to schedule a FREE consultation on your case - 1-404-474-0804.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "6 National Prevention Strategies to Reduce Accidents in Forest Park, Georgia"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."