Your elderly relative must give permission, and a document has to be signed with two adult witnesses present. InGeorgia, a notary public is not always required as a witness, but it is usually a good idea to do so.

Law Offices of Jason Schultz: Accident Attorney in Atlanta 

There can be a number of reasons that a loved one could be seriously injured to warrant filing a personal injury claim. An injured elder may have been in a motor vehicle accident on a busy highway like Ralph David Abernathy Freeway or may have fallen in Lenox Square Mall. 

Whatever the circumstances are, seek legal advice from an accident attorney at the Law Office of Jason Schultz. Call us at (404) 474-0804 to set up a consultation if an elderly relative was injured and you would like to file a personal injury claim on his or her behalf.

Jason R. Schultz
Helping Georgia area residents with car accident, medical malpractice, and personal injury claims since 1991.