A Pedestrian Accident Attorney Can Assist With A Police Report

This police report for pedestrian accident will be necessary for you to obtain if you plan on filing an insurance or personal injury claim. In Fayette County, you can request a copy of your incident report at the main police department between 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Report copies are $4.00 paid by cash or check. The police department is located on Jimmie Mayfield Blvd. at the Bradley Drive intersection.

Basic information on getting a pedestrian accident police report from other counties.

  • Clayton County: In person at the Police Headquarters at 7911 N. McDonnough St. in Jonesboro from Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. for a fee of $5.00.
  • Coweta County: In person at the Coweta County Sheriff's Office Administrative Office at 560 Greison Trail in Newnan or at the East Precinct at 55 Literary Lane in Sharpsburg.
  • Fulton County: In person, police reports can be obtained from the Old National Precinct at 5615 Old National Highway in College Park or the Records and Reports division at 141 Pryor Street in Atlanta.
  • Gwinnett County: In person at the Police Headquarters at 770 Hi Hope Road in Lawrenceville.
  • Spalding County: In person at the Spalding County Sheriff's front office at 401 Justice Blvd., Griffin, GA.

Georgia pedestrian accident statistics show that the state has a fairly high occurrence of walking accidents. Holding negligent drivers responsible for their actions can help to make your streets safer.

Let Jason Schultz Handle Gathering the Evidence for Your Pedestrian Accident Claim

If you or a loved one were seriously injured in a pedestrian accident the last thing you'll want to be doing is chasing paperwork and evidence records. When you work with a Peachtree City pedestrian accident attorney, you can rest easy knowing your attorney is doing the paperwork for you.

Contact The Law Office of Jason R. Schultz, P.C. for help in preparing and resolving your pedestrian accident claim. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for a FREE consultation regarding your legal options. 404-474-0804.

Jason R. Schultz
Helping Georgia area residents with car accident, medical malpractice, and personal injury claims since 1991.
Join The Conversation
Post A Comment