With any personal injury claim, the devil is in the details. You cannot win your case without the right evidence, no matter how "open and shut" your truck accident claim might seem. Talk to a qualified Atlanta truck accident attorney to get the representation and outcome that you deserve.
Here are some other tips to help you get favorable results:
- always take notes immediately, or as soon as you can;
- get a detailed police report and make sure that all evidence and circumstances are documented in the report;
- be prepared for faulty defenses;
- never do anything until you call a truck accident attorney;
- remember, this is NOT your fault; and
- leave evidence collection to the professionals.
Don't seek out information from the trucker or trucking company on your own. Let your attorney handle the gathering of proof for your case. Trucking companies are forces to contend with and an attorney can look out for your best interests.
Contact an Atlanta Truck Accident Attorney
If you have been the victim of a truck accident, you don't have to suffer. Make sure that you make all the right moves and gather the evidence that will support your case. To learn more or to schedule your free consultation, call us today at 404-474-0804.