In many personal injury cases, the parties usually can agree upon a settlement before the case hits the trial phase. If you are in the midst of a Georgia injury claim, and you have been offered a settlement, it is important to talk the matter over in detail with a lawyer at a Forest Park injury law firm before making any decisions.
5 Questions for Your Lawyer at Forest Park Injury Law Firm
In order to understand what a reasonable settlement for your claim, ask your lawyers questions containing your concerns, such as:
- Is this settlement offer fair when compared to the total amount of damages?
- What is the possibility that the case will be called to trial?
- If the case goes to trial, what are the chances of success?
- What were the verdicts and settlements in similar cases?
- Is this the most reasonable settlement offer I can likely obtain for my Georgia injury claim?
You will not be able to renegotiate your Georgia injury claim settlement once it has been finalized, so make sure you understand all the important factors surrounding the offer and that you are satisfied with it before signing any agreements.
Contacting a Forest Park Injury Law Firm
Speak to a lawyer and make sure you're satisfied with your settlement offer before making any decisions. As the victim of a Georgia accident, you have rights that the insurance companies cannot ignore. While they have a team of lawyers working on their side, shouldn't you have experienced legal representation fighting for your best interests? Before accepting any settlement offer, contact the Law Offices of Jason Schultz to schedule a FREE consultation on your case: 1-404-474-0804.