Here are 5 palsy resources in Georgia you may want to check out:
- United Cerebral Palsy of Georgia, Inc. (3300 Northeast Expressway, Building #9, Atlanta, 1-770-676-2000);
- IDEA (Special Education) from the Georgia Department of Education (205 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive SE, Atlanta, 1-404-656-3963);
- FOCUS (3825 Presidential Parkway, Suite 103, Atlanta, 1-770-234-9111);
- All in One Advocacy and Resource Center (2987 Clairmont Road, Suite 150, Atlanta, 1-770-256-2988); and
- Parent to Parent of Georgia (3805 Presidential Parkway, Suite 207, Atlanta, 1-770-451-5484).
Contacting a Carroll County Lawyer
Make use of Georgia’s resources for parents of children with Erb’s palsy, cerebral palsy, and other disabilities. As the parent of a victim of a preventable medical mistake in Georgia, you have rights that the insurance companies cannot ignore. While they have a team of lawyers working on their side, shouldn’t you have experienced legal representation fighting for your best interests? Before accepting any settlement offer, contact the Law Offices of Jason Schultz to schedule a FREE consultation on your case – 1-404-474-0804.