It's no easy task to put a dollar amount on the pain and suffering you've endured in a serious accident. It's important to understand what factors affect the value of a Georgia injury claim and to speak to a Villa Rica personal injury lawyer who can assist you in building your case.
5 Factors Used to Determine Value of a Georgia Injury Claim
- Injury Severity - More weight will be added to your case with more severe injuries; you won't get as much compensation for soft-tissue injuries as you would for a spinal injury.
- Crash Severity - The jury also considers the severity of the collision and property damage in the accident; if there isn't much property damage, it'll be more difficult to get awarded for estimated medical expenses.
- Your Character - How the jury feels about your personality will affect its decisions; being a sincere, upstanding person is the best way to behave and present yourself.
- Location - Lower-income jury panels tend to award a higher dollar amount in personal injury claims.
- Liability Insurance - The amount you can get compensated for is ultimately capped at the actual amount of insurance the liable party holds.
There are lots of factors to consider when dealing with injury claims, so consult with an experienced Villa Rica personal injury lawyer to make sure you understand the fundamentals.
Contacting a Villa Rica Personal Injury Lawyer
Damages can quickly add up when determining the value of a Georgia injury claim. As the victim of a Villa Rica accident, you have rights that the insurance companies cannot ignore. While they have a team of lawyers working on their side, shouldn't you have experienced legal representation fighting for your best interests? Before accepting any settlement offer, contact the Law Offices of Jason Schultz to schedule a FREE consultation on your case - 1-404-474-0804.