While it may sound intimidating to seek legal action against a doctor or any other healthcare professional, you have rights that deserve to be protected. When those rights are violated in any manner and it resulted in serious injuries, compensation may be available. You will need to find the right lawyer for your medical malpractice case.
Here are 5 things to look for in a Bowdon medical malpractice lawyer:
- one who represents injured people, not one who defends against medical malpractice lawsuits;
- a list of references so you can contact past clients;
- significant experience in handling medical malpractice cases;
- a lawyer who has been able to fairly settle more cases out of court; and
- a lawyer who is able to utilize other resources such as medical research or experts.
Contacting a Bowdon Medical Malpractice Lawyer
As the victim of medical malpractice, you have rights that the insurance companies cannot ignore. While they have a team of lawyers working on their side, shouldn’t you have experienced legal representation fighting for your best interests? Before accepting any settlement offer, contact the Law Offices of Jason Schultz to schedule a FREE consultation on your case – 1-404-474-0804.