What to Consider When Choosing a Georgia Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been injured in an accident in Georgia and are thinking of filing a Georgia personal injury claim, you will likely have to make a decision about who to hire to help you with every aspect of your claim. Your selection of a personal injury lawyer in Fayetteville can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case.
Listed below are some things to consider when choosing a personal injury lawyer in Fayetteville:
- Experience - find out how long the lawyer has been practicing in the area of personal injury law and specifically how often they have handled cases that are similar to your own (say, for instance motorcycle accidents or crashes involving commercial trucks);
- Number of Cases Tried - the number of cases that a lawyer has tried is important, along with a list of settlements and verdicts;
- Work in the Legal Community - some lawyers work in the legal community by teaching legal education courses to other lawyers;
- Membership in Professional Organizations - membership in organizations can be a good indicator as to the credibility of a lawyer such as Georgia Super Lawyers, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association and American Association for Justice; and
- Publications - skills and experience of a lawyer may be demonstrated through any articles they have written and that have been accepted in legal journals.
Choosing the right personal injury lawyer in Fayetteville is important after you have been injured in an accident in Georgia. Proceeding with a Georgia personal injury claim is best done with the knowledge and experience of a qualified lawyer by your side.
Contacting a Personal Injury Lawyer in Fayetteville
As the victim of a Georgia accident, you have rights that the insurance companies cannot ignore. While they have a team of lawyers working on their side, shouldn't you have experienced legal representation fighting for your best interests? Before accepting any settlement offer, contact the Law Offices of Jason Schultz to schedule a FREE consultation on your case - 404-474-0804
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "What to Consider When Choosing a Georgia Personal Injury Lawyer"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."