After suffering a traumatic brain injury in a car accident in Temple, GA, the road to recovery can seem like a long and uphill battle. You should consider speaking to an experienced attorney at a Carroll County law firm to see if you're eligible to file a claim after the accident.
6 Tips to Assist Recovery for TBI Patients After Car Accident in Temple, GA
The following could aid recovery might do wonders for your hope and outlook on the future:
- get adequate rest, and avoid jumping directly back into regular activities;
- speak to the attending physician to get approval to drive a car or use heavy machinery (TBI can cause a decrease in reaction time);
- create a system for writing things down if memory problems become an issue;
- see an occupational or other professional therapist to re-learn lost skills;
- exercise good physical care, and avoid any dangerous activities that could jolt the head; and
- see a lawyer at a Carroll County law firm to file a claim for financial restitution for injuries and damages.
Getting adequate medical treatment and nurturing a sense of hope about the future will go a long way on the road to recovery when you've experienced a TBI after a car accident in Temple, GA.
Contacting a Carroll County Law Firm
There are several things that may assist recovery when dealing with a TBI after a serious accident. As the victim of a Temple, GA, accident, you have rights that the insurance companies cannot ignore. While they have a team of lawyers working on their side, shouldn't you have experienced legal representation fighting for your best interests? Before accepting any settlement offer, contact the Law Offices of Jason Schultz to schedule a FREE consultation on your case - 404-474-0804.