Q: If I am contacted by an insurance company after a dog attack, should I speak with them or give a recorded statement?
You can speak with the insurance company, but DO NOT
- Talk about or put in writing any details of the attack
- Discuss payment for your injuries
- Sign any medical or other release for information
- Permit yourself or your child to be photographed or tape recorded
- Discuss who is responsible for the attack
- Delay - Call the Atlanta Dog Bite Lawyer, Jason R. Schultz PC immediately
DO get your hands on a copy of the FREE book entitled "The Ultimate Guide to Accident Cases in Georgia" immediately.