Negligence That Could Lead to a Serious Georgia Truck Accident
While driving, you may be involved in a Georgia truck accident caused by a negligent driver. Since there are many situations that cause truck accidents that result in serious injuries and death, you should meet with a Carroll County lawyer immediately to discuss issues of negligence and your potential for filing a personal injury claim.
With the help of a Carroll County lawyer, you might be able to file a claim to recover:
- medical expenses;
- lost wages;
- lost income potential; and
- other incidental expenses related to the accident.
Common Causes of a Georgia Truck Accident
Some factors that can cause a Georgia truck accident include:
- driver impairment due to fatigue, alcohol, drugs or distractions such as texting;
- failure of the brakes, steering or other equipment;
- reckless driving such as following others too closely or weaving in and out of traffic;
- lack of driver training or experience; and
- poorly secured cargo, which can fall out of the truck or cause a rollover accident due to cargo shift.
These conditions can end in a disastrous Georgia truck accident that could leave you with serious damages and injuries. If you believe a truck driver may be the cause of your injuries you can schedule a consultation with a Carroll County lawyer.
Contacting a Carroll County Lawyer
As the victim of a Georgia truck accident, you have rights that the insurance companies cannot ignore. While they have a team of lawyers working on their side, shouldn’t you have experienced legal representation fighting for your best interests? Before accepting any settlement offer, contact the Law Offices of Jason Schultz to schedule a FREE consultation on your case – 404-474-0804.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Negligence That Could Lead to a Serious Georgia Truck Accident"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."