Atlanta premises liability stemming from hazardous waste: who can be liable?
Injured by hazardous waste? Premises injury liability attorneys in Atlanta understand the potential serious effects of exposure or direct contact with harmful materials. As a result, you may be able to file a premises accident injury claim seeking compensation.
Determining who is at fault for a property accident isn’t always easy. There may be more than one source responsible, for instance. In some cases, it may not be clear who is at fault.
There are several possibilities of parties that may be liable depending on the circumstances of your case. The following are some of the parties who may be liable:
- companies that improperly store, dispose of, or use hazardous waste;
- manufacturers who make dangerous products;
- government (state or federal) responsible for exposure;
- homeowners and property owners who fail to clean up chemicals;
- employers (you may be unable to file a claim because of workers’ compensation laws); and
- other professionals who are negligent (engineers, real estate brokers, architects, engineers, etc.).
An attorney will need to examine the facts in your case, taking into consideration state and local laws that may apply. If hazardous waste has resulted in you or someone you love suffering serious or fatal injuries or illness, you may have the right to hold the responsible party accountable.
Contacting Premises Liability Lawyers
For help filing a premises accident injury claim, contact a premises liability attorney in Atlanta from the Law Offices of Jason Schultz. For a FREE consultation, call our law firm today – 404-474-0804.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Atlanta premises liability stemming from hazardous waste: who can be liable?"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."