5 Georgia Resources for Children with Erb’s Palsy
1/31/2012When your child is dealing with a serious condition such as Erb’s palsy or cerebral palsy, it’s important to seek out any available resources that may be available to help your family. Fortunately, Georgia is home to some fantastic health care services and support groups for children with disabilities and serious health conditions.
Here are 5 palsy resources in Georgia you may want to check out:
- United Cerebral Palsy of Georgia, Inc. (3300 Northeast Expressway, Building #9, Atlanta, 1-770-676-2000);
- IDEA (Special Education) from the Georgia Department of Education (205 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive SE, Atlanta, 1-404-656-3963);
- FOCUS (3825 Presidential Parkway, Suite 103, Atlanta, 1-770-234-9111);
- All in One Advocacy and Resource Center (2987 Clairmont Road, Suite 150, Atlanta, 1-770-256-2988); and
- Parent to Parent of Georgia (3805 Presidential Parkway, Suite 207, Atlanta, 1-770-451-5484).
Contacting a Carroll County Lawyer
Make use of Georgia’s resources for parents of children with Erb’s palsy, cerebral palsy, and other disabilities. As the parent of a victim of a preventable medical mistake in Georgia, you have rights that the insurance companies cannot ignore. While they have a team of lawyers working on their side, shouldn’t you have experienced legal representation fighting for your best interests? Before accepting any settlement offer, contact the Law Offices of Jason Schultz to schedule a FREE consultation on your case – 1-404-474-0804.
There are no comments.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "5 Georgia Resources for Children with Erb’s Palsy"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."